The Edge of Philippine Call Centers

http://www.lastclicknews.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/447_thumbzoom.jpg


The BPO industry is one of the most profitable business ventures in the Philippines. While the rest of the world is experiencing the pinch of the recession, Philippine call centers continue to flourish. In fact, in a recent business survey, the call center industry in the country has shown a 22% to 30% increase in terms of growth and expansion rate.

Philippine call centers have learned to capitalize on flexibility to keep the industry alive. By implementing higher standards on service quality and marketing strategies to acquire new clients and keep existing clients, call centers have been getting by the economic downturn unscathed. The growth is coming from the flux of new client referrals and existing clients.

The industry also remains a good standing in the global business arena because of its strong professional workforce. Known in Asia as the one of the leading nations in terms of English proficiency, Filipinos are fit for the telemarketing profession. It is also a lot easier for Filipinos to adopt an American accent compared to other call center workforce in Asia. Aside from skills, Filipino agents also have commendable work ethics that clients appreciate.


http://www.strategysens.com/style/outsourcing.jpg


Working with Philippine call centers gives investing companies the edge of global quality and this is irreplaceable. There is no substitute for excellent customer service so it is not a surprise that many companies in the US, Australia, and other parts of Europe outsource their telemarketing business functions from the Philippines. They get global quality for a competitive price, something that all businesses need at this time of the economic downturn.

Business experts are saying that the future is bright for the Philippine call center industry. Through the help of the government and private business sectors, the industry is expected to generate more revenues and bring more sophisticated call center solutions to companies around the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a few times a victim of a loan scam
money between

People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

After a few times a victim of a loan scam
money between

People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

Post a Comment