Before I got my California Car Insurance

I love getting a new car. It feels like having a new friend that you will soon get to know. Yes, it may sound a bit wonky but I think of my cars as friends. They are really helpful. They get me around to where I need to go. Sometimes when I am feeling some inexplicable need to get away from it all, I just take my car out and drive to no where, having a reliable car by one’s side feels like having security and assurance. The only thing I hate about getting a new car is looking for California car insurance.


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3079/2829651797_7cd4cdaae7.jpg

But other than that, it is all good. Whenever I get a new car, I always make it a point to test drive it and put it through a long distance drive test. That’s what I did to my new whip. I drove it out from California to Las Vegas. I did not even say goodbye to my wife. I just drove. In hindsight, it was as if I was possessed by some kind of spirit because I was really driving the car so fast. It was as if I wasn’t even shifting out of fifth gear. And I was really driving recklessly. Even when the traffic was slowing down near the towns with pedestrians and crossing cars, I was still driving recklessly fast. The other cars where already swearing and giving me the finger. I really do not understand my behavior myself.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2740/4125820970_bdaafdf61c.jpg


When I got to Vegas I just looked at the bright city lights while I parked my car in the city fringes, right at the dessert. That was all. Then I drove back and finally got my car a California car insurance since in this state, everyone needs to get car insurance as stated by the law, and this is why the auto insurance industry is booming well.

For more check them out at Free Auto Insurance Quotes California website.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a few times a victim of a loan scam
money between

People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

Post a Comment