How to: Affordable Barbados Travel


Is it even possible to get an affordable Barbados travel vacation? My friends and I have always wanted to go to Barbados since one of our friends spent their honeymoon in that island paradise and has been constantly gabbing about how wonder the place was. We couldn’t stand her gabbing actually. We just want to shut her up by going to the island ourselves and experiencing everything she keeps bragging about.

The problem was of course, the money. But it seems to us that the word expensive and Barbados would always go hand in hand. But we were wrong. Through careful research and planning, we were able to formulate a great way to save a ton of money.

First of all, we booked out tickets super early. Lots of airlines give away cheap tickets for people who book early. We made sure to book it directly at the airlines and not through some travel agency that would add their cut to the ticket price. Also, we chose a low cost airlines which saved us half the price for the usual airlines that had stopovers and a lot of in flight frills that we didn’t really even want or need which made this an affordable Barbados travel.

Next, we decided to rent out twin condo units. This was one of the biggest factors that helped us save money. Booking a hotel though great for honeymooners is extremely expensive especially since there was no kitchen. We couldn’t believe how much money we saved. And since there were many of us, we were able to split the pay. Also, we just bought food from the market or from seaside fishermen and cooked our own food since we had our own kitchen. If we had bought food from restaurant or from a hotel, our bill would have been astronomical. This is the key to affordable Barbados travel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a few times a victim of a loan scam
money between

People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

After a few times a victim of a loan scam
money between

People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

Post a Comment