FHA Loans for Our Flooded House

http://massrealestatevoice.com/image_store/uploads/7/6/5/7/7/ar123720586077567.jpg

Our family had to get refinancing through FHA loans programs recently. This was because there was a great flood in our area. It was such a horrible experience, something that will haunt me for some nights to come. Not only did I almost drown, my family was also in the brink of annihilation.

It all started one day. There was a storm warning but the weather report did not require us to take shelter somewhere high up. There was no flood warning. And I slept though the night. Turns out, it rained and rained through the whole night. I not home; I was sleeping in our condo near my college. When I woke up, I was surprised to see that the grounds of our condominium were already under water. The whole first floor was submerged. The water was a little higher than four feet. I was really scared. The good thing is that my room was in the second floor. Later we would discover that the storm dumped nearly two and a half week’s worth of rain water in just seven hours. Also, there was some trouble in the dam and it over flowed dumping a lot of water in the whole area. That was when I thought about my mother and little sister in our house. I quickly braved the floods and went as close to where our house was. And just as I have feared, the flood was very bad in our area. Our house was submerged. I used my binoculars and saw that my mother and sister were on the roof. I quickly called for help because the two of them did not know how to swim very well. Some rescuers even used surf boards just to reach them. Good thing we got them just in time.

http://techcublog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/loan_modification_techcu.jpg

So our house was in ruin. We had to fix a lot of things. That’s why we took an FHA loans refinancing and took some of our equity out to use for the repairs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a few times a victim of a loan scam
money between

People who have finally found a person of good heart so that I He gave a loan I wanted for years and thanks to him I was able to make its I pay my dreams arrears. In 72 hours it was already submarine in my account. What God Thank you and I suggest to all your financial problems He left her Send by e-mail, contact him and he will help you. I swear you can enjoy 100/100 Thank you for understanding. Email (fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

Post a Comment